Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Well Daniel and I had a really good Christmas. I was so excited that I woke up at 5 AM, but had to wait until 9 for Daniel to wake up! I was just so excited for him to open up his presents from me. Daniel really did spoil me even though he said I spoiled him. He is so good to me.
At noon we went down to my parents and had lunch and after we ate we opened stockings and our gifts from my parents and did our gift exchanges from each of our siblings. My parents are so generous, they always give a such nice things. We then went over to both of my grandparents and at my Grandma Hadlow's we had a nice of surprise to see that the Elder that baptized my Dad was there. He flew in and surprised everyone! It was neat to meet him. If it wasn't for him we might not be in the church.
After going to visit all of our family, we headed over to Dan's parents and had a really good dinner. Sandy always makes the best food. We played Apples to Apples and then watched a movie with Amy and Phil.
Christmas was really fun and I'm so glad we were able to be with family. Our families are the greatest!

1 comments:

Steph said...

5am...girl, you are worse than my 2 year old!!! I am glad you had a good time! Love you!