Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just some random things.

Well, I haven't written an update for awhile so here it goes. Dan and I had a great New Years! We had a big family dinner since New Years Eve is his Dad's birthday. We played Phase 10 until midnight with all of dan's siblings. We had so much fun.
Lets see, we are on a waiting list at Pebble Creek apartments in Bountiful. Yes! We are finally moving back to our old stomping grounds! We are both so excited to go back, you can only live in Ogden for so long! haha :) It will be really nice to move into a bigger apartment! We won't feel as crampt!
Daniel started school last week and is doing really well. I'm so proud of him for being as dedicated as he has been, lets just hope he doesn't get too overwhelmed!
My family started the "Biggest Loser" a couple of weeks ago. We did the whole weigh in, measurements and pictures! We are doing it for 3 months and whoever loses the most gets the money! So far Dan has lost 9 pounds and I have lost 5.2 lbs. It feels so good to be eating healthy and working out. We are seeing really good results.
Well that's about it for now. I will write back when something else happens!!

0 comments: