Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Of course this picture was taken while we were at Paces one day!

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day I thought I would let everyone know what a great Mommy I have. She is one of my best friends and we usually hang out a couple times a week. Our regular thing is to meet at pace's at 11:30 at least once a week. I love spending time with her, she just cracks me up and I can tell her anything. I know I can go to her with any problem and she will help me to know what to do. She is probably the best Grandma to my nephews and one day mine. Thanks mommy for all you do and I couldn't express in words how much you really mean to me. I love you!!

1 comments:

Leigh said...

Only mom would make a face like this with you! Classic pose of the both of you together! Love it!