Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I love my hubby!


I don't feel like I talk about Daniel enough on here, so I thought I would just tell him how much I love him and love being married to him. He's the reason I am so happy to be alive! I love knowing he will be there when I get home from school and I love waking up in the middle of the night and seeing him sleeping there so cute!! I love the little things he does, like kisses before he leaves for work, the phone call at 4:15 when he is off work, the way he whines for me to come to bed to cuddle with him, there are so many things I love about him I could just go on and on. I'm very lucky I found him and he is mine for eternity!! I am very blessed to have him! I love you Daniel!

1 comments:

Ricci said...

You two are the cutest! I love the way you look at each other, I am glad you have each other. Enjoy it!! Love you both!