Friday, February 15, 2008

100 Things about me...

1. I am the youngest of 4 children
2. My parents inspire me to be just like them when I am a parent.
3. I love all of my sister-in-laws like they were my own sisters.
4. My sisters are my best friends.
5. I absoultly love my cat.
6. I used to hate cats.
7. My husband is my hero.
8. I inspire to be an RN one day.
9. I hate when people move slow.
10. I love taking care of cute old people.
11. I can't wait to have kids one day.
12. I love my in-laws.
13. My nephews mean the world to me.
14. I hated my senior year of high school.
15. I waited for my husband while he went on a mission.
16. I love pretty much all reality shows.
17. I could watch Rosanne all day if I could.
18. I love getting my hair colored and cute, makes me feel so much better.
19. I would love to live in Texas.
20. I miss my sister Leigh on a daily basis.
21. I wish I could drive a stick shift car.
22. I love doing laundry.
23. I'm very controlling when it comes to cleaning the house, I feel like I need to do it all.
24. I love Diet Dr. pepper and Diet coke with lime.
25. I had a crush on Daniel from the moment I met him.
26. I am still very close to my girlfriends from high school.
27. I love the temple.
28. I am the YW's secretary and love it!
29. I don't believe I would be where I am today if I had never met Daniel.
30. I love Halloween.
31. I love my job and the people I work with.
32. I can't stand slow drivers.
33. I've only gone snowboarding once and hurt myself too bad to want to go again.
34. I was married in The Salt Lake Temple by my Grandad.
35. I never once snuck out of the house when I lived at home.
36. I tried alcohol when I was in 7th and 8th grade.
37. I love to decorate.
38. I catch myself critizing other peoples home and how they decorate it.
39. I met my Best friend Allison while working at Bountiful House.
40. I dated Dan's cousin before I started going with Dan.
41. I'm addicted to Facebook and Myspace.
42. I love getting new clothes.
43. I love getting Pretzles from the mall.
43. I could eat subway everyday.
44. I get migraines that are so bad that I can't see out of my left eye and it makes me throw up.
45. I once choked in 3rd grade and had to have the Heimlich from my teacher.
46. I am missing 6 teeth that just never grew in.
47. I have had braces 2 times.
48. I cried when they told me I had to get braces again that I really believe is why my Orthodontist charged me so little for them.
49. I'm very scared of losing my husband to cancer.
50. I love just hanging out with my family or dan's.
51. I love to go bowling.
52. I met my husband at Dick's Market where we both worked.
53. I am a very jealous person by nature.
54. I am very impatient.
55. I love to walk fast.
56. I have had stiches twice both on the left and right eyebrows in almost the same spots.
57. I used to dream about being a singer/actress.
58. I wish I could play an instrument.
59. I love to take baths to relax.
60. I hate my toes.
61. I love the color PINK!!
62. I consider myself a computer nerd.
63. I love listening to music and singing to it.
64. I could look at my wedding pictures everyday and not get sick of it.
65. I am and will always be a Backstreet Boys fan.
66. I drove to Arizona with my 2 best friends to see the backtreet boys when I was 19.
67. I have been to a clown convention and loved it, I conqured my fear of clowns.
68. I love making my husband laugh.
69. I have only been a bridesmaid once.
70. My mom is one of my best friends.
71. I would rather text message than call someone.
72. I am a very noisy person.
73. I love taking IV's out at work.
74. I have only put one catheter in.
75. My weakness is chocolate cake.
76. I was a Jr. Class officer in high school.
77. My Jr. year was my favorite year in school.
78. I still drive the same car I had in high school.
79. I can burp louder than my husband.
80. I love watching documentries about addiction.
81. Allison is my shopping buddy.
82. I love that my husband can put up with my moods.
83. I love that I am married and not in high school anymore.
84. I hate drama.
85. I love reading my friends blogs and seeing what they are up to.
86. I only wash my hair every other day.
87. I love playing with my nephews.
88. I am very emotional.
89. I had a great childhood.
90. I took tap and ballet when I was little.
91. I love watching the food network.
92. I never ate steak until I met my husband.
93. I love surprising my husband when I actually cook dinner.
94. I believe I am a good listener.
95. I hate when people talk behind other peoples back.
96. I only went to Weber State for 2 semesters.
97. I would love to go to Europe to travel.
98. I love reading letters that I got from Dan on his mission and the ones I wrote to him.
99. I still have all of my grandparents alive. I have 3 sets of them.
100. I love my life and am very grateful for my family.

0 comments: