Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally a computer!!


So with our tax returns this year we finally bought a computer! We are really excited. We can't believe we have gone a year and a half without one. We really couldn't go any longer with Daniel taking online classes for school. We had to keep going down to his parents for him to do homework. We get the internet on Saturday so we only have to keep doing that for this week.
When I got home from work he also surprised me with a new digital camera! I was so excited. I have been wanting my own for as long as I can remember. He is so good to me! I think I have the best husband, actually I know I do. :) hehe
So I thought I might add that Dan and I won't be moving to Bountiful anymore. :( We prayed about it and we decided it won't be the best thing right now for us. It just seemed like nothing was working out for us to move. We ended up losing the apartment we wanted and just a whole bunch of other stuff just kept happening. We're just going to stay at our little apartment in Ogden until I am done with school and hopefully find a house!! So I guess it's worth it!!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Cute apartment! You do have a good husband!!! (i am not biased because i am his sister!) I love your 100 things list...it was fun to read. Love you Whit...Steph