Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Well lets see what's been going on with us these last few weeks. We got an apartment at Pebble Creek in Bountiful. We found out we can move in on April 7th! yay! I'm so excited to finally have an extra bedroom and bathroom. Dan and I started packing things we don't really need and I've come to find out that we have so much stuff!! Dan is doing really well in school. I'm so proud of him for being in school. I'm in the process of applying for nursing school at Steven-Henegars College. So hopefully I can start in the next few months. Our kitty is still as cute at always, but we have noticed she is being naughty about peeing on the floor and not her litter box. It's a little frustrating, so hopefully that will stop! Well that's about it for us for now.

0 comments: