Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Goodbye sister...

Well I had to say goodbye to Katie yesterday and it was horrible. I already miss them so much. I was a wreck all day knowing that sooner or later I had to do it. So on my dinner break at school I went over there. As soon as I saw the moving truck it became real that they were actually leaving. I think I had been in Denyal the whole month before. I started crying when I saw Boston and knew it would be the last time for a while. I only had a half hour there, so it finally came that I had to say goodbye. I guess I never realized how much I love my sister and how much I was going to miss her. It was really hard to say goodbye to Boston, I am going to miss out on so much of him growing up, even though I know I'll talk to kate all the time, it's just not the same. It's so hard to not have any of my sisters living in Utah anymore, but I know it's not a permanent thing, but it just sucks so bad! But I do have all of my sister in laws which I am grateful for! So good luck Kate and Tim I will miss you guys so much!! I love you!!



2 comments:

Leigh said...

That is so sad Whit! How cute is that pic of boston giving you a hug! I would have been bawling too! I'm so glad you are coming out to visit me next month! I miss my sisters...i have no idea when i will see Katie again. That is hard to think about.

Steph said...

Whit, I am sorry you had to do that! When Shelb left I was the same way...I couldn't even talk to her on the phone because I would just bawl! It sucks! I know it is not the same but we are here for you...we love you!!!