Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little update

Well in my last post I mentioned we had to get rid of our little kitty. And about and hour ago Daniel took her to an animal shelter in SLC. It was one of the hardest decisions we have had to make. We love her so much but we just couldn't have her anymore. She was being really naughty and peeing everywhere. We went to the vet and he mentioned things we could do for her and we tried it and it did get better but we just didn't have the time to help her. We are moving in two weeks and didn't want her peeing in the new apartment. The thing that really pushed this was on Sunday morning I discovered she had peed 3 times during the night on my quilt I was sleeping with and it was on the couch!! I really hope someone loving and patient will adopt her. She really is a good kitty and we will miss her so much! Don't think we are mean!! I feel horrible for doing that to her.

I am going to miss her so much!!!



On other news, we bought new couches, well I should say had to since kitty peed on ours and cat pee does not come out!! We get to pick them up the day we move (the 21st). We are really excited for them.




This is also my last week before I go on the the floor at school and I will be on my own!! I am so nervous! I just hope I do well and remember everything I have been taught!!

3 comments:

shelby said...

I love the couches, very cute. I am excited for you to go on the floor this means that when we come to visit you will have a cute new haircut in mind for me. Right?
Good luck and love you guys.

Tami said...

Darling couches! I'm sorry about your kitty, but you did the right thing! You can't let them ruin things like that. I'm sure she'll go to someone who loves her! Good luck on moving guys!

*~Kennedy~* said...

I'm sorry about Kitty. That's got to be hard for you! I love the couches, though!