Friday, June 27, 2008

New car and a new place to live.

Well these last couple of weeks have been busy!! We moved last Saturday to Layton and we both love it! A big thank you to Amy, Phil and Chris for helping with the move. It was an all day process so thank you so much! We also sold Dan's car a couple weeks ago and he got a bicycle for his new transportation. We now live only 6 miles from his work so he said he would sacrafice having a car of his own for a bike. I have the best husband, he is willing to do whatever to save money for us. We were just planning on selling my car and I would get his but someone wanted it and we said why not! We decided to get me a car I really wanted! So we decided to search for a white Honda Accord. We put my car up on KSL Monday afternoon and had 3 people called that afternoon to look at it and by Tuesday night someone wanted to buy it on wednesday! So we met them on Wednesday and gave them the car. We had no car and luckily chris let us use his. Long story short we found a 05 honda accord and Dan was able to get the guy to sell it for 17500!! He was trying to sell it for 19. It is so beautiful! It is leather seats, sun roof, spoiler, V-6 engine and so many other fun features. We feel so lucky to be able to have such a wonderful new car!! Dan put his pretty rims on it and now it is totally pimped out! I'll post more pics of the car and apartment when our computer is set back up.


5 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats on the car! That's so exciting. I'm glad things are going well. Hopefully I can come see your new place when I come to visit. Drive safe...no speeding!

Ricci said...

What a great guy my brother is! Don't you just love him. Is he hoping that Chris will let him drive his car while he's in boot camp? Cant wait to see you guys! Love ya!

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Hey your car looks so nice! Congrats! I got a blog, so you should add me to yours. It is danyelleandmikael.blogspot.com

Jamie Hadlow said...

I am so excited for you guys. Wow, a new car and a new home! Gotta love it. We need to come and see both, and take a swim in your pool! Jax would love it. He's been asking for Whi'ey.

Jamie Hadlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.