Friday, April 11, 2008

Beauty school rocks!

So if any of you didn't know I started school on Tuesday. I absolutely love it. I am so glad I decided to do this for my career. It's really hard to not see Daniel as much though, I leave for school when he is driving home and I don't get home till 10. But it will be worth it. We got our kits on Wednesday and it was like Christmas opening everything up. We have only learned draping and shampooing this week and all the rules of the school, next week we are getting more into it. My instructor is only 2 years older so its fun to have someone so young to teach us. The school is just so fun and I can't wait to learn more and more!

2 comments:

Ricci said...

Wow! I didn't know you were doing that! Thats awesome! Hope it goes well. Love you guys!

Ricci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.