Friday, April 18, 2008

Hanging out with Kyree!!!

I finally was able to watch Kyree yesterday, I was supposed to start last week, but Ky had some doctor appointments so it just didn't work out so I started my first week babysitting yesterday. It's nice to be able to help Breanna out because I knew she really needed a babysitter and I was more than happy to volunteer. We started out with a rough morning because she was beyond tired since she didn't sleep the night before and had an upset belly. But after some medicine and finally falling asleep it was smooth the rest of the day. We went and saw her Mommy at work because Breanna missed her so much. Then we went to lunch with my mom, Katie and Boston. She slept the whole time and was still asleep when we got back to my apartment. I was really sad when her grandma called and said she was already here to come get her. I'm really glad I get to spend time with her and that she is so dang cute!






0 comments: