Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Boston!



My nephew Boston turned one on Friday! Holy cow I can't believe it! I still remember the day he was born, Katie let me be in the room with her when he was born and it was the neatest thing I've ever experienced. Thanks sister! Katie and Tim had a Pirate themed BBQ friday and it was so much fun. He got so many fun toys to play with. He was so cute with his cake, at first he would just pick off the sprinkles then he started to dig into it. You could tell he was done so I offered to go put him in the bath because Katie seemed busy with getting the cake to everyone, he really didn't want to get in the bath he was crying the whole time. But as soon as Mommy walked into the bathroom it was all better. He sure loves that mommy of his, it's so cute! Well that's about it about Boston's birthday party. Thanks Katie and Tim for the party it was sure fun.










href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-FQx37CRag0lUiTzq7FSFcsSQiZ8Elkfg4wlJx-o_xjtM4y8NZud9qZLOnB5-_G3waqBGqr7SPdJf71oWgcKC3KOgHrxAeoi8qdl8kp0uhxhqqQ2hxKCGBnXbeiXHWBMW2_ZdgA_VdhFb/s1600-h/whitney.jpg">

1 comments:

Chatzy said...

Cute! Happy birthday to Boston! I love birthdays, it's always so fun to get together with family