Sunday, March 30, 2008

Update on this past week.

This week was Dan's birthday and I got the day off. Since he was working I surprised him at work with balloons, candy and a drink. I told him the night before that I was going to come to his work and he didn't believe I would actually do it! I got the biggest balloons I could find at the store. I tried to leave them at his work so everyone could see them but he wouldn't let me. Silly hubby! Later that night we went to olive garden for his birthday dinner. It was a fun day! I love you Daniel!





Since Shelby and Ryan were moving to South Carolina they offered to sell us their bedroom set for a great deal that we couldn't pass up on. We also picked up the bedroom set on Dan's birthday. Now our room just feels complete! We love it, thanks Shelby and Ryan. We will miss you tons and can't wait for you guys to come back. We're going to miss Abby and Jaxyn so much too!


Since Leigh and the boys are in town, we had a sisters day out with their boys. We went to Javiers for lunch and then to the Treehouse Museum. It was a fun day and I think the boys would have stayed there all day if we let them!









Yesterday we went to dinner with Dan's family and my family! Two dinners!(We didn't eat at both places though) But it was fun to be with both sides. It looks like we also caught some kind of bug because most of us are sick with a nasty cough. It's not fun, I just hope Daniel doesn't get it! Also I am very excited because last night at dinner Leigh let us know that she and Austin are expecting baby #3! Let's just hope she pulls through with the first girl on my side!! Well I think that about sums up our week.



1 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

Seriously, again with the fat girl in the purple! You should warn her when you are taking pictures so she can suck in! Happy birthday Dan! I am sad we couldn't go with you guys to Treehouse. Jax and I are sick with the nasty bug too! Love the pic of you and Jax in our car!