Friday, March 7, 2008

Beauty School Dropout....



Well not dropout but I just had to if you have seen Grease. Anyway, if you guys didn't already know, I'm going to Cosmetology school!!! I start at Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair school in April. And this time I'm not changing my mind like I did with the whole nursing thing. I've never been so sure about what I've wanted to do for my career, so I feel really good about doing this. So if anyone wants me to do their hair when I start I would love it!!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Yesssss!!! I'm jealous! I want to go back to cosmetology school so bad...too bad all us sisters don't live closer together...we could open up a salon. Love ya!

Zack Family said...

Hey, Love it!! But, I dont think you can practice on me....

Jamie Hadlow said...

I am so excited for you that you know what you want to do for sure! I know you'll be great at it.