Friday, March 14, 2008

St. George baby!

So Daniel and I came down last night to St. George for my birthday. Let me tell you that it is so fun down here,and that it is sunny and beautiful helps. I definitly do not miss the cold weather and the melting snow up in Ogden. We were able to finally meet Harley today and I'm in love with that child, she is so beatiful. Erin and Darren made one cute baby! We also went to the driving rage today with chris. It's so fun to come down here and be with Dan's family, I really love them. His grandma takes such good care of us when we come down. We've been playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band for the first time. It's been a blast down here and it's only been a day. I will post pictures when we get back. Peace out peeps!!

4 comments:

Zack Family said...

Happy Birthday Sister!!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Happy birthday yesterday! I hope you had a blast in St George. I am so glad you played Rock Band! Best game ever!

Chatzy said...

How fun! I wish I could have gone to St. George! You never said it was you birthday either! Happy Birthday!

Chatzy said...

How fun! I wish I could have gone to St. George! You never said it was you birthday either! Happy Birthday!