Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday dinners at my parents






I just love Sunday dinners! We take turns and go to my parents one week and the next week in my in laws. I love just hanging out with my family. It's probably my favorite thing to do. We just hang out and laugh. I love being able to see my cute nephews and just playing with them. I took some pictures from dinner yesterday at my mom's, so I thought I would share them. I love the picture of Jaxon and my Mom putting his puzzle together. Jaxon is my little baby and I just love him. He tells me he loves me and wants to come to my house to see kitty. I feel special that he loves me so much. I feel like I'm bragging but we have some sort of bond. I love it!

3 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

Whoever the fat girl in the bottom picture is needs to go on a serious diet...:)

Daniel and Whitney said...

Yeah stop eating like you have a baby in there....

Leigh said...

ok, boston's hair looks so blonde to me in these pics! and i love seeing Jaxon wearing the construction hat i got him! Oh i wish i could be there more for dinners with all of you! Jamie looks so cute prego!