Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TAGGED....

My sister-in-law Steph tagged me on the last 20 years of my life, so here we go!

20 years ago: 1988...I was 2 years old, I shared a room with my sister Katie and that is all I really remember!
10 years ago: 1998... Lets see I was 12, I had just got into young womens, I just started Junior High, we had to put our dog Bailey to sleep, I met my best friend Jordie and we hung out like everyday! I loved that year.
5 years ago: 2003... I was 17 and I was dating the love of my life Daniel, I spend almost everyday with him, I was working at Dick's Market and got my first car.
3 years ago: 2005...I was 19, I was working at Legacy House of Bountiful, Dan was on his mission so I was dating around, I had met my best friend Allison and was so
year ago: 2007...Working at Mckay Dee Hospital, was married for a few months to Daniel, living in our first apartment in Ogden, Got our kitty and a new car!Yesterday: Work all day then went home to my hubby, watched a little tv then to bed.
Today:I've been working since 8 and will be here until 8...
***I know - wasn't that exciting!!! Now...everyone on my list must follow suite!!! Have Fun!

1 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

Okay, the fact that you were 12 in 1998 makes me feel ancient! I was in high school! Your bro was graduating...so weird. Isn't it fun to reflect on the different stages in your life though?