Monday, March 3, 2008

Purse Tag




So my sister in law Jamie tagged me so here I go. So I have my keys of course and the white key is to get into our apartment building, without that you are pretty much screwed. haha I have my Excedrin Migraine because I always get headaches, I have my "happy pills" as we call them which is celexa. I have all of my lipsticks/chapsticks because I can't leave the house without my lips painted! My old excel pass card, two things of gum, two tampons for those unexpected days, some trash, my checkbook, my wallet, my yummy smelling lotion, and oatmeal in case I get hungry and work and need something healty to eat. I have some jolly ranchers because they are so yummy, and my headphones for my vocera at work, my digital camera and a pen. I also had a toy I got for Jaxon out of a machine at Del Taco. I think that's it, geeze my purse is messy! haha
So I tag everyone on my list!!

3 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

Are you still a member of Excel? If not that's really funny that you still have the card! I know who to go to if I ever get sick of my lip gloss colors!

Jamie Hadlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Hadlow said...

Sorry, I accidentally duplicated my comment! I deleted it though.