Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Biggest Loser!

So I forgot to mention that we haven't really been that motivated on working out for the last 3 weeks. All of my family is still doing the Biggest Loser, but lately none of us have been motivated... oops! So on Sunday we all decided we need to get motivated again so we weighed in! We all have actually maintained our weights from a month ago but I was the most shocked that I had lost another 5 lbs!! It was awesome. I've only been eating healthly and not working out so now I'm mad at myself because I know I couldn't have lost more if I had worked out. Dan has lost a total of 15 pounds so he is in the lead. Hopefully weighing in is all we needed to get moving again!! Summer is just around the corner!!

1 comments:

Zack Family said...

Im still going to WIN!!!!!!